Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Why Is NordVPN Not Working On My Macbook?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Why Is NordVPN Not Working On My Macbook?
1) Your Mac’s system preferences may be blocking the VPN. To check this, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall and make sure that “Enable Firewall” is checked. If it’s not, try checking it and then restarting your computer.
2) Another possibility is that there’s a problem with your DNS settings. To check this, go to System Preferences > Network > Advanced and click on the DNS tab. Make sure that the box next to “Suppress default gateway” is unchecked. If it is checked, uncheck it and then click OK.
3) If neither of those solutions work, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the NordVPN servers themselves. In this case, the best thing to do is contact customer support and let them know about the problem so they can investigate further.
First, make sure that your NordVPN subscription is active and that you’re using the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from the NordVPN website.
Next, check your internet connection. NordVPN requires a stable internet connection in order to work properly. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, try connecting to a different one or switch to a wired connection if possible.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device or reinstalling the NordVPN app. Sometimes these steps can help resolve any underlying technical issues.
If none of these solutions work, contact customer support for assistance. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get connected as soon as possible.
First, check to make sure that your VPN is up and running. If it’s not, start it up and try again.
Next, check your VPN’s settings to make sure that it’s configured correctly. If something looks off, try changing it and seeing if that fixes the problem.
If you’re still having trouble, restart your computer and try again. Sometimes, OS updates can cause problems with VPN connections. Rebooting should fix any such issues.
Lastly, if nothing else works, contact your VPN provider for help. They should be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your particular setup.