1. Check that you have the latest version of the NordVPN app installed. You can do this by visiting the Google Play Store and comparing the version number of the app with the latest version number on NordVPN’s website.
2. Make sure that your device is connected to a good Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. If you’re on public Wi-Fi, it’s possible that the network is blocking VPN traffic. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network, if possible.
3. If you’re using a mobile data connection, check that your data allowance hasn’t been exceeded. Some carriers throttle VPN traffic when your data limit has been reached.
4. Restart both your Android device and the NordVPN app. This can sometimes fix connectivity issues.
5 progressed through all these steps but are still having trouble connecting to NordVPN, please contact our support team for further assistance
First, make sure that your NordVPN subscription is active and that you’re using the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from the NordVPN website.
Next, check your internet connection. NordVPN requires a stable internet connection in order to work properly. If you’re using a public Wi-Fi network, try connecting to a different one or switch to a wired connection if possible.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device or reinstalling the NordVPN app. Sometimes these steps can help resolve any underlying technical issues.
If none of these solutions work, contact customer support for assistance. They’ll be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get connected as soon as possible.
1) Your Mac’s system preferences may be blocking the VPN. To check this, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall and make sure that “Enable Firewall” is checked. If it’s not, try checking it and then restarting your computer.
2) Another possibility is that there’s a problem with your DNS settings. To check this, go to System Preferences > Network > Advanced and click on the DNS tab. Make sure that the box next to “Suppress default gateway” is unchecked. If it is checked, uncheck it and then click OK.
3) If neither of those solutions work, it’s possible that there’s an issue with the NordVPN servers themselves. In this case, the best thing to do is contact customer support and let them know about the problem so they can investigate further.
Thank your for reading!