Did you decide to purchase NordVPN? Do you wonder: Will NordVPN Give You A Refund?
In this article we will show you step by step how to make a purchase of new NordVPN subscription, set up account and start using NordVPN software! After guide we will answer some questions regarding using an VPN app.
Here is how to purchase a NordVPN subscription
- Start by visiting NordVPN website, you can click here.
- Click on pricing tab at the top of the page, here you can see current plans, pricing and deals. Choose which NordVPN plan you prefer to purchase and then click “Get *name of the plan* button.
You can choose between standard plan (pure NordVPN service) or other plans that comes with NordPass or NordLocker services.
- Now you have to type your email adress that you will be using NordVPN with.
- Now you have to choose payment method which you want to use, and proceed with it.
- Well done! If you followed this guide nicely you purchased NordVPN subscription! Look at your email inbox, here you will find purchase confirmation email.
Now download NordVPN APP and start using it
After purchasing your VPN plan, head to this page to download the NordVPN app
Now you can click start and enjoy using VPN!Click here to get the Best NordVPN Deal! 🔥
Let’s get back to main question, Will NordVPN Give You A Refund?
If you’re not happy with NordVPN for any reason, you can contact their customer support within 30 days to get a full refund. That means no questions asked and no hassle.
To get your refund, simply go to the NordVPN website and log in to your account. Then, click on the “Get Refund” button and follow the instructions. You’ll have your money back in no time!
One important thing to keep in mind is that NordVPN only offers refunds for annual plans. If you’re using a monthly or weekly plan, you won’t be eligible for a refund. So if you’re thinking about trying NordVPN, it’s best to sign up for an annual plan to take advantage of the money-back guarantee.
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a tool that can be used to improve your online privacy and security. A VPN encrypts your traffic and routes it through a server in another location, which can help to keep your data safe from snooping eyes. Additionally, a VPN can allow you to bypass censorship and restrictions imposed by your ISP or government.
However, a VPN cannot give you free internet. Your ISP still provides your internet connection, and they will continue to charge you for it. A VPN simply adds an additional layer of security and privacy on top of your existing connection.